Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Manmohan Singh's Speech

I came back from my office with a searing headache on the 27th of November,2008.I started the day witnessing the worst terrorist attacks in India unfolding in front of my eyes.I know I am not equipped or trained to fight those bastards, but my soul was burning when I saw the devastation being done by the terrorists, live on TV. I took a headache capsule and tried to get some rest but was drawn again in front of the TV set... just could not keep myself away from what was happening out there at Mumbai. Well, by evening time the battle within my head had subsided although the battle with Terrorists was gaining momentum. Then came a killer of a speech by our P.M. I felt ashamed to say the least that it was our Prime Minister addressing the country at the time of such a national crisis & tragedy.He was as insipid as a newly wed shy girl. Was he addressing the nation or was he taking to himself ? Dear minister, how would you inspire confidence to the billion strong nation with such a timid presentation of yourself ? I have great respect for what you have done for our Economy. But you failed as a leader !! What could you do to stop our rogue neighbour ? What can your octogenarian ministers do at this time? Please answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home