Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Secret


Of late I have been fortunate enough to read the book "The Secret". This book is a newly published one and according to me is a must read for each and every human being. I am thoroughly impressed by every single line of the book. The eternal truth of human life is reflected in every page of the book. From youngsters in their teens to the middle aged human and the old & experienced ... the book is a must for all is capable of surprising us all. On a separate note, I have not been blogging for quite sometime and I thought it's time to pen down something when I have read the best book of my 30 years of existence in this planet.


Thanks to Rhonda Byrne , the author who shows us that our lives are meant to be abundant at any point in time. It's abundance which is our Birth Right !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home