Monday, December 01, 2008

Ei Patil : Koothe Jaise ? Paishe Gheun ja !!!

December 01, 2008 10:04 ISTLast Updated: December 01, 2008 10:24 IST
The heads have started rolling in Maharashtra after the deadly terrorist attack on Mumbai.A day after the country's home minister Shivraj Patil [
Images] resigned, Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister RR Patil resigned from the state Cabinet, saying that "he went by his conscience"."I have gone by my conscience and I have decided to put in my papers," Patil told the Press Trust of India. Patil drew flak when he described the Mumbai terror attacks as a small incident. Reports indicate that there was huge pressure on Chief Minister Vilasrao Deshmukh to quit as well.

Well I guess, you deserve to go ! BTW, given your communication skills, how did you manage to grab the post of Deputy CM ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home