Monday, July 16, 2007

Meditation

Last few months went away in some sort of inward journey into my spiritual self and my mind.That happened through meditation.I had been practicing meditation for quite a few years but I had always been very regular about irregularity ! Some how one good experience with meditation for half an hour never used to lead to the next one, some how I was able to miss them.But over the last few months my approach towards meditation has changed and I have started to take meditation lot more seriously.That has pushed myself to practice the same at least once a day. The effects have been dramatic.I am quite restless by nature , with my mind , "the mischievous monkey" jumping from one branch to another, wandering without any goal. I have at least been able to calm down and slow down my approach to life ... realising that being fast might just lead to a fast burnout. The slower I become , the more focused I become... So far the all-renewed experience has been wonderful. I wish to continue meditating regularly from now onwards. I shall share more of my experiences of my inward journey as and when I experince a defining change in myself. Keeping my fingers crossed !!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home